replacing the team z kmember with a upr kmember.

fr03cobra

Established Member
Nothing but problems with the chrome moly teamz kmember. Had to move the motor back because the transmission mount would not bolt up properly and the steering wheel ended up upside down. :mj:

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
have the UPR in my mach, lined up good. there decent for the price. if you could just go with MM and be done.

Black93Fox

Established Member
Highly suggest getting the MM one... the ole worn out saying get what you pay for applies know it sucks but with a difficult part to install like a k member rather just do it once an be done.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Team Z is about the best out there. Did you try calling them?

I've personally had a LOT of issues with their rear suspension parts. To the point that the upper and lower control arms were failing and I literally had to torch them out of my car.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I've personally had a LOT of issues with their rear suspension parts. To the point that the upper and lower control arms were failing and I literally had to torch them out of my car.

And hundreds of people have had issues with UPR. Nothing is going to work every time but what makes Team Z different to me is their customer service when something does go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread