replacing the fuel rails!!!

mws221987

Established Member
Im having an issue. I have a '03 cobra with a 2.3 whipple and on the passenger side i cannot figure out how to get the fuel rail off bc if the inlet on the supercharger is in the way. Does anyone know if I have to take the supercharger off to get the fuel rail out? Any help would be appreciated.
p.s. do u need a boost a pump if u have a return style fuel system with gs342s walbro pumps? :poke:

mws221987

Established Member
The SC will have to come off in order to remove that rail.

damn.. sorry bout your car man.. i spun the main bearing in my lightning two days before i got my termi

i cant get it to break apart from the intake manifold though thats the issue, its like the previous owner put atv gasket sealant on it or something.

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
damn.. sorry bout your car man.. i spun the main bearing in my lightning two days before i got my termi

i cant get it to break apart from the intake manifold though thats the issue, its like the previous owner put atv gasket sealant on it or something.

If you can remove the passenger side rail without having to remove the SC then you are the F ing man!!!! lol. It's all good with my car shit happens. I just live and learn.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Well are you trying to keep or resale your oem rails? If not just t the line in the back and pull them out....

Users who are viewing this thread