Replacing my stereo in my 2002 GT?

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
I just ordered the Kenwood ddx 7015 dvd player for my mustang. It is the touch screen double din model. I am just curious if anyone else has this in thier mustang and for anyone who has replaced a deck did it require replacing speakers as well? Thanks for any help!

CVR98GT

Audiophile Poster
Established Member
I am assuming you have a Mach factory stereo, in which case will require a rewire of all the speakers in the car. You don't need to replace the factory speakers, however it wouldn't hurt to upgrade everything all at once.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
You don't have have to swap anything. I had a pioneer in my car with factory speakers, amps and wiring and it worked fine. Just get an adapter harness to plug it into the factory wiring.

scootro

Established Member
Just call crutchfield they will hook u up with the install kit and u can ask them all question u need to kno. ;-)

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
it prolly wouldnt hurt to replace your factory speakers... if u really wanna good sound.. the stocks are ok with stock cd player... if u kno wut i mean.. i would advise u to get sum mb quart, jl audio, or infinitis... you cant go wrong either any of them.. but u dont hafta replace them.. its just choices on sq

Users who are viewing this thread