Replacement windshield

NEOH1

Established Member
Well, after taking good care of my beloved '93, the dark side struck yesterday. I went into the local CVS and while leaving one of two "boys from the hood" threw a large rock and smashed my windshield. :bash:

The local Ford dealer says Ford no longer offers OEM replacement. I just want a new one that looks the same. Including the black trim around the edge. Any ideas? Don't want the junk yard route.

stangbear427

Established Member
I dunno about windshields, but pulling a big gun on a couple rock tossing hoodlums always gives me a big warm fuzzy feeling inside.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Any decent auto glass shop can get you a quality replacement windshield. Most shops will have 2-3 different brands they use. I would tell them you want an oem quality replacement. It should be no problem at all and less than $200 installed. I paid $135 installed on my last fox windshield for the high quality brand. The el cheapo route would have been about $99 installed

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I sell all types of replacement auto glass and you can get a ford Autolite windshield new . Just ask your local glass shops It may be about 10 buck more than a mexico or china glass. I would install a new one for 125.00

Users who are viewing this thread