Replacement IRS halfshafts

bluesnake01vert

Established Member
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have read several threads regarding the DSS halfshafts. I don't feel I need the level 5's but I would like to upgrade my 01 Cobra for drag radials.
Does anyone sell the 03-04 stock replacement axles?
Thanks!

(full bushing kit from FTB racing already on the way along with rear cover brace)

yellow_04

Established Member
You can get them from ford and 50resto.com also sells them but there is almost always a set for sale in terminator used parts for sale section on here for alot better price to

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have read several threads regarding the DSS halfshafts. I don't feel I need the level 5's but I would like to upgrade my 01 Cobra for drag radials.
Does anyone sell the 03-04 stock replacement axles?
Thanks!

(full bushing kit from FTB racing already on the way along with rear cover brace)

Tousley Ford, an SVTP Authorized Vendor, can sell you Ford parts at 10% over dealer cost. Check them out!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...93978-oem-ford-racing-parts-10-over-cost.html

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

bluesnake01vert

Established Member
Thanks guys, I'll be ordering them this week.
AC427Cobra - My bushing kit gets here today, you guys are on the ball man!
Have you ever tried/heard of anyone having their axles cryo-treated? It works great on cranks, rods, etc. What do you think?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Thanks guys, I'll be ordering them this week.
AC427Cobra - My bushing kit gets here today, you guys are on the ball man!
Have you ever tried/heard of anyone having their axles cryo-treated? It works great on cranks, rods, etc. What do you think?

I wouldn't worry about cryo-treating unless you're breaking them. :thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread