replacement floor mats w/snake logo?

lokidawg

Established Member
I've seen previous threads, but nothing recent. My 96 Cobra has mats with logo, part nos. F32V 6113005-AAW LH (RH for passenger). I gather these are NA at dealers anymore: can anyone recommend a good source of replacement mats?

mustangsally1

Established Member
Brothers Performance in Florida has the snake logo ones. I saw them in person and they were good quality ones, some are real thin and look as if they will fall apart easy.

FSSNK

Established Member
Have a brand new set in my attic,Ford OEM. Wish I would have bought 5 sets of them!

mrxr250rider

Established Member
the ones from american muscle are nice and thick but my snake logo started to come off. the ones in my new black cobra are thinner but nicer,not sure who makes um

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
You *may* be able to find Ford leftovers at PPI (Google 'em) - they often have "hard to find" Ford parts. Chances are they are probably long gone by now, but it's worth a shot if you are looking for Ford originals.

Or, you'll just have to get by with replicas.

Perhaps Ebay has someone who has stored their original Cobra floormats and is trying to sell them - also worth checking out.

G'luck!

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I have the AM ones. They are great and I haven't had a problem with the snake coming off. I do have distinct clutch and brake pedal makes though from repeatedly pressing them in. The mats are way thicker than the ones that came with the car which is nicer bet you will ware a spot pretty quick with the clutch and brake

Ducci

Established Member
I too have the ones from AM and have had no issues with the snake coming off. They are a bit thicker as others have said but good quality either-way.

Users who are viewing this thread