Replacement DDM H10 bulbs wont fit fogs

M4_ELITE

Established Member
So I replaced my 1 year old 5000k DDM H10 fog lights as they started turning purple. I'm assuming they changed color so fast b/c when unlocking the car the fogs turn on and off (alarm).

New H10 bulbs came in from DDM and I installed them same day only to notice that one was a different color than the other. Contacted DDM, sent them pics and they sent me a replacement w/ the right temp this time... I jacked the car up figuring I'd spend more time jacking the car up than installing the bulb, and turns out it didn't fit! Wouldn't lock into place. After about an hour or so of comparing the old bulb to the new trying to figure out what was bigger/misaligned etc and trying sanding it down so it would fit I gave up. Frustrated and annoyed, I put the old bulb in and I hit up DDM again.

Sent me a new bulb yesterday, and to my surprise it wouldn't fit, again! I actually installed the bulb we sanded down and replaced the gasket w/ smaller one. Unreal, anyone else having this problem?

Tractionless1

Established Member
No surprise considering the issues I've heard about their "warranty" service. I've had cheap Ebay fogs for 6 yrs. and they haven't changed color. DDM must be selling HID bulbs charged with manure if they changed in just a year.

Users who are viewing this thread