Renting Orlando Speed World. Anyone Interested?

eatonmufs

Established Member
Renting the track with some Cobra and Viper friends. So far theres 8 of us. The track is closed to the public. Make as many passes and tune all day. BBQ and beer. (After racing) Let me know. $160 for the day. Race fuel available.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
eatonmufs said:
Renting the track with some Cobra and Viper friends. So far theres 8 of us. The track is closed to the public. Make as many passes and tune all day. BBQ and beer. (After racing) Let me know. $160 for the day. Race fuel available.

A date would really help :beer: Im in as long as its not superbowl weekend, got my tickets TODAY :banana:

jason

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
$160? The CFSVTOA has rented the track (OSW) on Jan 23rd with track prep. Max number of participants is 75, and price per racer is $75. So....don't know about the $160 per person you're referring to. Anyone (no matter what kind of car) can attend, but there are only 75 spots available. As of about a week ago, there were 30 spots left.

http://www.svtoa-centralflorida.com/SVTOA_Track_Day_reg.pdf

White04Cobra

Established Member
That PDF file say January 30 and you must register by January 23. I have never been to a track before so I thnik I might try it.

eatonmufs

Established Member
StngStr said:
$160? The CFSVTOA has rented the track (OSW) on Jan 23rd with track prep. Max number of participants is 75, and price per racer is $75. So....don't know about the $160 per person you're referring to. Anyone (no matter what kind of car) can attend, but there are only 75 spots available. As of about a week ago, there were 30 spots left.

http://www.svtoa-centralflorida.com/SVTOA_Track_Day_reg.pdf

75 is a good deal. Id rather pay a little more and run with 6-10 cars. Anyway, let me know. Call if you want details.

321-917-0525
321-777-5817

Joe

jason427

Established Member
Joe,
The private rental is $213. per car.

The $75. sounds cool also.
Do you think they will let me bring the Viper???

Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread