Removing my Nitrous System

SVTFeltonPA

Established Member
Ok..pretty simple..bought the car 2 months ago and I want to remove the wet kit..there is a black insert where the lines run into the front and back..do i need to get a new insert for that? ill be posting the pics..also what other parts will i be forced to replace? I want the engine to look as stock as possible..Thanks

photo-20.gif

photo-17.gif

photo-19.gif

slow98cobra

Established Member
Nope that is just the plate that come with the NOS system. Just remove it. You are going to have to get some stock studs that screw into the eaton so the nuts will have enough room to travel to properly secure the plenum.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Yupp...should be able to get a pretty penny for the plate kit for those that like em.

Everything else should pull right out for you.

SVTFeltonPA

Established Member
how much do you think i should ask for this system? my mechanic offered me 250 off the labor for my clutch install for the whole thing

photo-18.gif

photo-21.gif

slow98cobra

Established Member
I would ask between $350-400 for this kit. I have it myself and it is an extremely clean install. There is one for sale right now in the market section and I think he wants more than $400 for it and you have an additional purge kit it looks like.:beer:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I got a SCREAMIN deal from a local member about 2 years ago on this exact setup, plus MSD window switch, purge, and extra jets. I paid $450.

Ask for $400 and no one who wants it will have a problem. I believe about $350 off of labor would be fair. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread