Removing Klasse AIO from plastic trim?

1cbitten

Established Member
I used klasse aio after wash and clay on all of my shelby, including the plastic trim as the directions said it was ok. Everything looked great until I washed it about a week ago ,now it has the white residue on the trim and I need your help in removing this. I would have used the search function but as everyone knows it's disabled. I've seen threads about this several times so all of your help is very much appreciated. THANKS

VoodooSNK

Established Member
I didn't think it left a residue... I've never had problems with it, and personally think it makes my plastic look better and it lasts. But you could try some dish soap or get some wax remover.

Scott P

Established Member
You could use an all-purpose cleaner like Optimum Power Clean, Poorboy's APC or even simple green. Spray it on a towel and scrub the trim. After it is clean, apply a protectant of your choice.

oldmodman

Established Member
I have never had All In One leave any residue on plastic. Was the plastic very rough so the AIO could not be properly wiped off?

1cbitten

Established Member
Thanks guys, The plastic has a little grain to it but not anything rough or deep and looks like the product should come off easy. I may have used to much product since it was my first time even though I thought I was using very little. Also I use megs gold class shampoo with a foam gun and was thinking if this could have something to do with it since after hand washing, I resprayed using gc and foam gun and then just rinsed with garden hose and used leaf blower and mf towel to dry. Could it be that the gc foam somehow stuck to the aio on the plastic? Ifso what can I do or use to remove this? Thanks guys for all the help and keep it coming

Users who are viewing this thread