Removing Diablosport chip

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Hey guys,
When i bought the car last year the previous owner claimed to have put in a diablosport chip. Well i have done gears and full exhaust so im sure its time to pull the chip for a retune or switch to an sct tuner. Only problem is i cannot find the chip. I removed the passenger kick pannel but i do not see a chip anywhere :shrug: I unplugged the wires thinking it may be behind them but no such luck. Was i fed a load of S*** from the previous owner or am i not looking in the right place??

Thanks!
Bryan

Janstang

Established Member
It will be plugged in the end of the computer box if there's one in it. Another possibility was that the guy had it "flash" tuned in which case you won't find a chip.

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Well i asked him if it was tuned with a tuner or chip and he said chip. Is it possibly behind anything or hidden? Or should it be in plain sight

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
On an episode of star trek one time, there was an item that was mounted in a plasma conduit, but it was out of phase with the current time and space. Maybe this is what he speaks of?

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Ok thats the part i wasn't getting, i'll pull the computer this afternoon and see what im really working with. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread