Removing a dent!!

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
I need a place or person who can remove a dent on my car. I know dent wizard and the dealers do it but trying to get someone recommended. Thanks

I live in Silver Spring, MD. Thanks

Zemedici

Established Member
use the dealership, they'll sublet it out to their dent repair guy. I know our PDR guys very economical, and he's extremely talented.

Plus you got the coverage of the dealership if you're not satisfied.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have used Nationwide Dent Repair in Waldorf MD several times. Call them and ask for Danny. Tell him Doug from Calvert County referred you. Depending on the size and location of the dent you are probably looking at somewhere around $125. Don't hold me to that, I am taking a guess based on past fixes.

I wouldn't go to the dealer. I have seen some of their car prep guys that do that stuff in action. No way in hell I would take that gamble.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I had a PDR guy who removed a dent that was right on the crease of my door, cant even tell it was there!

this guy is good, ill see if i can find his # or if charles wants to chime in with it. i gave it to him as well

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I had a PDR guy who removed a dent that was right on the crease of my door, cant even tell it was there!

this guy is good, ill see if i can find his # or if charles wants to chime in with it. i gave it to him as well

Yeah...I gotta call that guy back...I have moneis to get it fixed finally lol

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
A good PDR guy is worth his weight in gold. Some of those guys are magical.

Like others have said, Just call your local dealer and have them set it up. Mine cost me $50/dent.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Dent got fixed, this guy made it disappear....
20140401_151749_RichtoneHDR_zpsucczx3w4.jpg

oh, the eye candy while waiting....
20140401_151615_RichtoneHDR_zpsaxzhy4xm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread