Removal of Anti Virus Pro 2009

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
Anyone know how to get rid of it? I've googled and followed all the instructions but its still there. Anyone done it before?

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
any good spyware remover should do it. I had it on my XP computer & got Anti malware bytes antimalware & it got rid of it easily.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Not really. Spybot sucks ass and you won't get any real answers here as most people don't know anything about rootkits. This will be the only time I visit this thread so good luck.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Anyone know how to get rid of it? I've googled and followed all the instructions but its still there. Anyone done it before?

go to majorgeeks.com, search for it there. They have message boards with great help there.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
stick this to your hard drive

horseshoe-magnet-red-silver-iron-filings-AHD.jpg

txyaloo

Established Member
Not really. Spybot sucks ass and you won't get any real answers here as most people don't know anything about rootkits. This will be the only time I visit this thread so good luck.

Why even come in the thread if that's the only help you're going to offer the op? You sure do have an attitude when it comes to any computer related thread.

As for the op, I suggest you go to a forum that specializes in malware removal. They will have you install/run tools which allows them to generate scripts to remove it correctly.

afk

Established Member

Thanks for helping the OP.

And from someone that used Spybot to remove Anti Virus pro 2009 I find it worked pretty good.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member

Since i know someone with this much of an ego will re-visit this thread again, Fist Yourself.

To everyone else, thanks. Spybot wont open for me. I click on it but nothing happens so i assume somethings stopping it from opening. I'll try the forums.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread