removable roll bar

scooterposse

FRRRRRRRRRUNKIS
Established Member
does anyone make one for cobra verts? i want to track day my car but was told i need a roll bar for the road course. i would like one that i can maybe just pull a pin and the whole thing comes out minus the mounting plates for the street. PLEASE someone help, i really want to do this. thanks ahead of time

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
i have a 4pnt in my cobra and dd the car and fit just fine, fyi im 6.1 tall 318lbs, i dont have much of a gangsta lean but i fit fine.

nogrill055.jpg

scooterposse

FRRRRRRRRRUNKIS
Established Member
i have a 4pnt in my cobra and dd the car and fit just fine, fyi im 6.1 tall 318lbs, i dont have much of a gangsta lean but i fit fine.

nogrill055.jpg

LOL @ 6 foot 1+ 318= Stranger Danger
I like the way that looks. Weld in? What brand? What does the interior look like? And last but not least, is the back seat still usable?
Thanks

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
cmon now...the bar is to protect you in a roll over and you want to hold it in with pins?

its either weld in or bolt in, thats it. how bad do you want to race....

scooterposse

FRRRRRRRRRUNKIS
Established Member
cmon now...the bar is to protect you in a roll over and you want to hold it in with pins?

its either weld in or bolt in, thats it. how bad do you want to race....

We're not all born race studs like you. And some of us don't know everything about cages ( hence the question). As for how bad do I want to race, 1) if I have to hack the crap out of my car, then no its not that big of a deal. 2) if it means being around condensing " I know everything and if you don't then you're an idiot" then no thanks you can keep it.
FYI a huey helicopter has a SINGLE PIN holding the entire rotor assembly in place, its called the jesus pin because if it breaks or comes out you see jesus. As far as I know the huey is one of if not the safest helicopters ever. Hmmmm held together buy a single pin.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
LOL @ 6 foot 1+ 318= Stranger Danger
I like the way that looks. Weld in? What brand? What does the interior look like? And last but not least, is the back seat still usable?
Thanks

lol i was just trying to give u some reference, some say there uncunferable!

but i like it, it a bolt in kit, i think it a autopower brand, theres not much of a back seat any more but its still there, but i dont let know one back there , i dont want them to knock out there teeth lol on the bars lol

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I'm kinda in the same boat. If I ever want to run at a sanctioned track again I'm going to need a cage. To me, once I put a cage in it it's not a street car.

But, if I ever went with a cage it would be a 6 point. Not worth spending the money on a 4 point to me.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
We're not all born race studs like you. And some of us don't know everything about cages ( hence the question). As for how bad do I want to race, 1) if I have to hack the crap out of my car, then no its not that big of a deal. 2) if it means being around condensing " I know everything and if you don't then you're an idiot" then no thanks you can keep it.
FYI a huey helicopter has a SINGLE PIN holding the entire rotor assembly in place, its called the jesus pin because if it breaks or comes out you see jesus. As far as I know the huey is one of if not the safest helicopters ever. Hmmmm held together buy a single pin.

with that post you should definitely put a pin in cage in your car. good luck w/ that :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread