Remodeling our house

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
Well my house is in dire need of remodeling.. it looks like the 70s smashed into the 80s in there!!!! lol But we are gonna be doing ceramic tiles in the kitchen, dining room and bathroom ... is there anywhere online you can buy
2nd grade tiles or discounted anywhere online?

Im gonna need to save every penny possible. The house sat empty for 6 years unatended to so its pretty broken down.. needs new replacement windows all around. This is gonna be fun....

MonkeysL

Established Member
if u watch u can find great deals at lowes, the home depot, or any large supply/lumber yard. just put down about 250sq. ft. of tile in a house i'm remodeling to sell and got it for 50 cents a sq. ft.

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
^ oh god that is the price im looking for.. and we frequent lowes alllll the time. Gonna be building us a nice deck out back as soon as i sell my ATV. I bought my washer and dryer there on scratch and dent for $350 both!!
If i had a million bucks i would go broke in there.... we have been watching a lot of home improvment shows and have some great ideas for the place. Its time to make it our HOME instead of house now

Users who are viewing this thread