Remember this drunk driver story?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
43 years in the slammer with no parole, might as well be a life sentence for what it's worth. Odds are he dies in prison an old man. Actually it's a tragedy for all parties involved.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Wow i just read the original story, and that is very sad. The driver better feel lucky for only getting that many years. Shoulda got the death penalty.

50 Proof

Established Member
Wow i just read the original story, and that is very sad. The driver better feel lucky for only getting that many years. Shoulda got the death penalty.

exactly, that's what I was thinking. The driver got off lucky. He'll get to have a life again. The husband who lost his family lost everything. 43 Years doesn't do justice for that extreme of a loss.

BLUBLLS

Let him rot in there.

F that! Why should we have to pay for his completely guilty ass to still have a life in jail? The guy murdered, yes he made the choice to drive drunk, 4 people :bash:

He was clearly guilty, and should have just been taken out back of the courthouse right after the trial and shot :cuss::fm:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
F that! Why should we have to pay for his completely guilty ass to still have a life in jail? The guy murdered, yes he made the choice to drive drunk, 4 people :bash:

He was clearly guilty, and should have just been taken out back of the courthouse right after the trial and shot :cuss::fm:

I like that idea better myself:beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
wow. i lit the wrong end of my cigarette a few times on the way home but never drove down the wrong sde of the road

mustang462002

Slow GT
Established Member
Sometimes life sucks.

What the hell was the husband doing. I'd never let my wife and kids on their own late at night on the number 1 drunk holiday.

BLUBLLS

Sometimes life sucks.

What the hell was the husband doing. I'd never let my wife and kids on their own late at night on the number 1 drunk holiday.

You seriously brought up the husband/father in a negative way in all this? :dw: Please just start repeatedly smashing your nuts with a cinder block so you don't reproduce anymore :kaboom:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
wow. i lit the wrong end of my cigarette a few times on the way home but never drove down the wrong sde of the road

Good for you, I guess that makes you that much better or a drunk driver. Next time you drink and drive, remember to make a sharp right turn halfway across the nearest bridge.

blainestang

Established Member
Sometimes life sucks.

Because we all know the husband would have stopped the drunk driver's car like Hancock stops that train, right?

Are you drunk right now or something? I can't think of many other legitimate explanations for such a ridiculous suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread