Remember these videos?

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
I just found this and thought I would share.
The second video is kinda cool;-)

jleews6

Established Member
Mike its great to see you back. Are you thinking about another Snake? :beer:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
Mike its great to see you back. Are you thinking about another Snake? :beer:

Hi John!!
No, I was just going thru a bunch of pictures, videos and text stuff and found this again.
Gave me quivers of a time long gone, I miss my Cobra! :mj:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by T3 Cobra
Hi John!!
No, I was just going thru a bunch of pictures, videos and text stuff and found this again.
Gave me quivers of a time long gone, I miss my Cobra! :mj:

What has ALL been doing, been at FF??:beer:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by 03graygt
that second vid was in one of eddie's (blades) compilation vids

Do you have that vid, I haven't seen it?
:thumbsup:

svt4.6

Established Member
LMAO when that guy said "bullshit thats two honks" that car didnt have a chance if it got the jump , thought they had something:loser:

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Cool vids man. The guy in the csx sounds like a 100% red-neck. 1,2, or 3 honks. Makes no difference:rollseyes At least the guy in the passenger seat understood. Another beat-down for the 03's. The first vid was nice. A great display of power.:bowdown:

jleews6

Established Member
T3 I go up to FF here and there but not that much. I got my cobra to run 11.8 @ 118.7 but that was in terrible weather so I hope to run 11.5 within the next couple of weeks. I here that your son has his little car flying now. I think steve told me it went in the 7s at the bridge.:eek:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
T3 I go up to FF here and there but not that much. I got my cobra to run 11.8 @ 118.7 but that was in terrible weather so I hope to run 11.5 within the next couple of weeks. I here that your son has his little car flying now. I think steve told me it went in the 7s at the bridge.:eek:

I haven't been to FF in along time, was thinking of going tonight if the weather breaks.
WOW 11.8 is awesome, I haven't seen your cobra? I always see you in your beautiful red TA:burnout:

Yes, Andrew is doing well, he ran an 7.97 I think?
Over the winter he put in a $400.00 flywheel/clutch setup.
He has also dialed in his stutterbox and runs a program on a laptop that allows him to hold the pedal on the floor even at the starting line. His launch is worth watching. He just bought a turbocharger that is twice what he has now, installing in the next month.
:thumbsup:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by fast1
Cool vids man. The guy in the csx sounds like a 100% red-neck. 1,2, or 3 honks. Makes no difference:rollseyes At least the guy in the passenger seat understood. Another beat-down for the 03's. The first vid was nice. A great display of power.:bowdown:

The guys in the vid aren't red-necks, they are pretty cool. Actually if you listen close to the guy speaking and filming in the first vid is the same guy talking and filming in the second vid. The passenger. We all quickly became friends. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread