remember that bird.driving me insane...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
glad to see you found your balls and took care of the situation!

Don Juan

Established Member
Awesome tough guy. :bored:

Just kidding, some of those ****ers are annoying as shit. :bored:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
maybe if you get a job, that will solve at least part of the problem??

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
By "bird", do you actually mean your neighbors children who always go on your lawn?

Coiled03

Established Member
sqauked consantly. from sunrise to sunset. sometimes in the middle of the night. since beginning of spring. i was to the point of going out of my mind.my i pod would cover it up ,but would get bad aches from the ipod. it sucks to have to have a thick ass pillow mashed to you ears every day and morning, i dont work so iam home all the time. it is so nice now.
im fixing to get drunk now.:banana:

OK - that's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure this thread had the massive amount of fail I thought it would.

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
There was a huge possum in my yard yesterday when I woke up. I wish I had some sort of suppressor on my Beretta .40, I live in a neighborhood and even a .22 would cause quite the scare!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Nice. That crap drives me up the wall!!

I'm glad to see you found your balls as well. hahahahah!!!

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
Reminds me of that scene from Funny Farm when Clark threw hot coffee at the the damn bird that would not shut up. lol

347zz5.0

Established Member
Never understood the whole kill anything that walks in my back yard attitude. This is probably more directed to the possum post than the bird. (Although I don't think I would ever want to make it public that I am the type of person who would let a bird bother me.)

Like the other week I saw a red fox in our back yard. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and was disappointed when it left.

A few days later I see a post on another forum where a guy was so outraged after seeing a fox in his back yard that he took time off from work to stalk it, shoot it, than post picks of "his kill".

I don't know, I don't get it. Maybe I'm just too successful or laid back in life to be bother by an animal or two that I may come across that may..*gasp* bother me in some way that I still don't understand.

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
347 this bird was pretty obnoxious.....I don't think he was killing it just because.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
maybe if you get a job, that will solve at least part of the problem??
+1
A job would be sufficient. And after looking at the thread about how many hours svtp members work per week, there's no way any of us, including myself could have time to even sit down and listen to a bird outside.

if you pulled that in new england, you would have cops at your door in 5-10 minutes tops

Users who are viewing this thread