Remember That 03 Cobra that killed me awhile Back...

BPLS1

Established Member
I was taking to my friend Yesterday and he siad that he seen the 03 that whipped the living shit out of me and he confessed his mods to my friend. When i raced him all he said he had was Flowmaster. I instantly smelt the :bs: when he put a good 5-6 cars on me and still pulling :eek: . My friend asked him what he had when he raced me and he said, 2.93 pulley, CAI, full exhaust, throttle Body, Tune, and Last but not least a WHIPPLE supercharger :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :poke: :poke: :poke: . He says that he eats Z06s for Lunch and i certainly Believe him now. I don't fell 2 Bad about getting so owned by this 03 cobra now. Even when i get my LT Headers, Nitrous Cam, and 125 shot and tune i will not take this guy down. Oh well :shrug:

BPLS1

Established Member
Snorman said:
:bs: to a 2.93" pulley on a Whipple.
S.

2.93 before the whipple i dunno guys im trying to learn about the 03-04 cobras excuse me if i say something incorrect. just correct me :beer:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
BPLS1 said:
2.93 before the whipple i dunno guys im trying to learn about the 03-04 cobras excuse me if i say something incorrect. just correct me :beer:

I think they were calling bs on the owner of the other car, not you man.

BPLS1

Established Member
gyacopetti said:
I think they were calling bs on the owner of the other car, not you man.

:shrug: Why? This was the worst beating i have ever had and to what other then a 03 cobra that i would say is heavily moded.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Snorman said:
:bs: to a 2.93" pulley on a Whipple.
S.
Dustin at Whipple told me the 19psi pullies are in, I didn't ask the size (maybe 2.93?). I have the 3.00 pulley and get about 17.5 psi.

Pyro

Established Member
Besides all his mods, what's up with lying about what mods he has?? :shrug:

Why not be straight up with your mods?

BPLS1

Established Member
Pyro said:
Besides all his mods, what's up with lying about what mods he has?? :shrug:

Why not be straight up with your mods?

:shrug: My mods r in my sig. as far as his mods when i raced he said he only had Flowmaster when in fact he was a full bolt on 03 Cobra

J's98Snake

Established Member
Doug said:
you don't think a 125 shot will pick up 5 cars? your cam alone should pick up that.

Both the cam and nitrous will pick up 5 cars no problem, I doubt a cam will pick up 5 cars alone.

Users who are viewing this thread