remember my dissapointment at the track!

Taunto

Established Member
well i figured id post up 1 video a buddy took. i raced my friends srt4 with a stage 2 kit on it. I think you guys are right about the tune tho. Im gonna get a lil cash here and get a mail order tune from JLP most likely. been talking to him a lil bit lately. anyway heres a vid hope u guys enjoy. I still think that 15psi was to low for the nittos, but that stage 3 ported blower sure does scream haha[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYnYVUbCoNk"]YouTube - SVT VS SRT[/ame]

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
still took the srt4!

hope you get some better luck for the mods you have!
if it makes you feel a little bit better i ran 13.1's last night and i have a similar set-up...shitty!

supeg

Established Member
well i figured id post up 1 video a buddy took. i raced my friends srt4 with a stage 2 kit on it. I think you guys are right about the tune tho. Im gonna get a lil cash here and get a mail order tune from JLP most likely. been talking to him a lil bit lately. anyway heres a vid hope u guys enjoy. I still think that 15psi was to low for the nittos, but that stage 3 ported blower sure does scream hahaYouTube - SVT VS SRT

Hmmm. Low trap for the mods even in Alberta. Is that Bud Park?

Who did your tune, what did you dyno at?

Taunto

Established Member
thats castrol raceway. i didnt know ur from e-town thats pretty cool man. techmotions did my tune on my truck. im gonna get a e-mail tune from jlp here in a lil bit to see if it makes a difference or not. He told me it made around 510 at the crank, seems a lil high if u ask me. but dyno operators like big numbers. i dont really care. its just that with more mods and drag radials this year im still running the same if not slower than last year and had no drag radials last year or half the mods i got now

Users who are viewing this thread