Remember "Little Hercules"?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Grrrr, okay. Not sure why, maybe an IP thing. Comes right up for me and I don't have a sign in.

Try this one. Clickity Click

Story is over on the right hand side.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
chunkysoup said:
Can't read it, whats the synopsis?

Basically his father was a psychopathic freak that wouldn't let him play with other kids, go outside, etc. Also replaced all his meals with supplemental drinks, beat him and his mother and so and so forth.

Dad's in jail now, kid's no longer famous and not nearly as strong but happy.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Booyah said:
Basically his father was a psychopathic freak that wouldn't let him play with other kids, go outside, etc. Also replaced all his meals with supplemental drinks, beat him and his mother and so and so forth.

Dad's in jail now, kid's no longer famous and not nearly as strong but happy.
thank you :)
I wish I could read the story, maybe Ill try and google it. And hopefully bubba gets ahold of the kids dad.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Bodybuilding Prodigy

The 72-pound nine-year-old bodybuilding prodigy Richard Sandrak once met with officials from the Guinness Book of World Records to confirm that Sandrak was indeed the world's strongest boy and could lift three times his own weight. They were promptly kicked off the set, after his father Pavel and manager Frank Giardina were caught trying to help him lift the weight.

At nine, Sandrak trained for two and a half hours each day, ate nothing but ten daily doses of homemade vegetable-based "Sports Formula," and slept on the floor (for correct posture). At three and half, Sandrak's sister, Anastasia, was doing ab work and carrying around weighted beanbags.

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I saw this on 20 / 20 last week. Poor kid. He sounds like he's got his head on straight now, considering all the crap he went through. His dad should be stripped, dipped in acid, beaten with a bamboo cane, then rolled in sea salt and fed to wolverines high on crystal meth. :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread