Remeber the thread about an '04 Comp. Orange in Pittsburgh?

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Remember the thread about an '04 Comp. Orange in Pittsburgh?

Here's some pics. What a shame... This car should be in the nice, warm, show-room.

Last edited:

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
hmmm, just noticed that the door locks are silver... mine are black on my torch red. strange. Still love the Comp Orange though. I agree it should be on the showroom floor. did they already have some taking up space in there?

stangfan

Established Member
Kenny Ross Ford (Irwin/Greensburgh). Didn't appear to be any mark-up on it. Salseman told me they would take sticker...

Talk to Harry Stiener or Krent.

stangfan

Established Member
hmmm, just noticed that the door locks are silver... mine are black on my torch red. strange.
Good observation... I just noticed that too. Mine are black as well (Mineral Gray)

Still love the Comp Orange though. I agree it should be on the showroom floor. did they already have some taking up space in there?

Yea... A T-Bird, 360R, Lightning, and 2 '03s (10th anniv. & a D.S. vert) Plus some others that I didn't even notice...

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
that yellow f-150 is damn hard to get right now. We usually just leave cobras alone, they get scratched up in the showroom. Usually dont even pdi em, just leave em wrapped up, unless they have TONS of salt on them from dearborn.

Users who are viewing this thread