Rember that Trans Am Callout video anyone??

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
Rember that one video where that guy says that his T/A runs 10s on street tires, and he has a 6k dollar set or heads and cams, and he has intake ect. And he says he coaxes power out of the car by oil changes. Anyhow, I LOVE the cobra in this video, you know the one w/the 2.2 KB blower "the chevy eater" whos cobra is that and does anyone know where i can: a.find this video, b.find any other videos of this car c.find anything on this car. That cobra is sooo freaking amazing. As a matter or fact, of no one knows where i can find this video or any other videos of this car, post up some pics of other KB cobras please. Thanks guys!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
SVT-Wannabe said:
Rember that one video where that guy says that his T/A runs 10s on street tires, and he has a 6k dollar set or heads and cams, and he has intake ect. And he says he coaxes power out of the car by oil changes. Anyhow, I LOVE the cobra in this video, you know the one w/the 2.2 KB blower "the chevy eater" whos cobra is that and does anyone know where i can: a.find this video, b.find any other videos of this car c.find anything on this car. That cobra is sooo freaking amazing. As a matter or fact, of no one knows where i can find this video or any other videos of this car, post up some pics of other KB cobras please. Thanks guys!
That guy is Predator03, I think he was banned from SVTP cuze he had a big mouth. I don't know him or his situation, but I do know OF him and his Kenne Belled monster!

-Mike

EDIT: Check StreetFire.net He's got a lot of vid there, hes got the DSG 03, you'll recognize it.

Last edited:

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
YES, thats it, thanks alot chum731!!! And BTW saleenstang96, you too live in IL, and close to me too!! HEH what a small world eh?

slowbra001

**** a Ford
Established Member
Chum731 said:
try this link...

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=A1AC51C3-8C3B-457A-A45C-619E8463DFFB&kw=32&p=2

if that doesn't work it is under Funny Videos and titled "This is what Chris Johnson is afraid of..." :)

holla shit that was funny. 10.3@137 mph and terrified of a little bitty old cobra? LSWON'T thats for sure! HAHA $6000 head/cam package?¿ wow! i raise the bullshit hand on that one. where is some baby powder? this chris johnson fool needs a bitch smack. :coolman:

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
That guy is Predator03, I think he was banned from SVTP cuze he had a big mouth. I don't know him or his situation, but I do know OF him and his Kenne Belled monster!

-Mike

EDIT: Check StreetFire.net He's got a lot of vid there, hes got the DSG 03, you'll recognize it.

damn , i didnt know he got banned.
it is true that he a had a big mouth though , it got quite annoying. im actually surprised it took so long for him to get banned

but i do agree , his cobra was in fact a monster , and the burnout video he did was really good too

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
JADITO said:
damn , i didnt know he got banned.
it is true that he a had a big mouth though , it got quite annoying. im actually surprised it took so long for him to get banned

but i do agree , his cobra was in fact a monster , and the burnout video he did was really good too
Don't quote me as I'm not sure he got banned 100%. But I haven't seen any posts by Predator03 in a LONG time, maybe he just boycotted SVTP or indeed banned.

SVT-Wannabe: Check out chicagosvt.com it's a local site and there a lot of guys from Naperville, and we have many meets! Check it out!

-Mike

DocHolliday01

Established Member
that video is gay, on top of being reposted 2 billion times on the net. i for one don't see why it is so funny.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
Don't quote me as I'm not sure he got banned 100%. But I haven't seen any posts by Predator03 in a LONG time, maybe he just boycotted SVTP or indeed banned.

SVT-Wannabe: Check out chicagosvt.com it's a local site and there a lot of guys from Naperville, and we have many meets! Check it out!

-Mike

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215726

lol he got banned for 30 days..

slickrick

Established Member
fastkars.com said:

If he was on here saying racist things....He should be banned forever..That stuff shouldn't be tolerated, fast car or not....

I saw that silly video.....Did anyone think maybe Johnson didn't wanna waste his time racing someone he know's he could beat.....KB cobra's get beat all the time..I've seen procharged vette's smoke them from time to time.

Fourcam330

Established Member
slickrick said:
If he was on here saying racist things....He should be banned forever..That stuff shouldn't be tolerated, fast car or not....

I saw that silly video.....Did anyone think maybe Johnson didn't wanna waste his time racing someone he know's he could beat.....KB cobra's get beat all the time..I've seen procharged vette's smoke them from time to time.

ROFL, you really think douchebags stock shortblock car runs low 10s at 135+ N/A on street radials? :lol1:

SVT-Wannabe said:
YES, thats it, thanks alot chum731!!! And BTW saleenstang96, you too live in IL, and close to me too!! HEH what a small world eh?
Hey, I go to NCC. Wanna race?!?! :banana: j/p. where in naperville are you from?

Last edited:
Wow, I had never seen that one. Chris Johnson sounds like a blowhard moron. Predator03 also sounded like a blowhard moron, but I'm actually on his side this time. Hate guys who have to bullshit.

Fast04SVT

lol, i like his videos. I think he is getting a built motor and was thinking about getting TT's, but i know hes built or is building his motor. He does start some stuff, but he just says his opinion. Freedom of speach

Users who are viewing this thread