Rematch finally. 03 cobra vs 11 5.0

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Not possible, the cobra will beat every 5.0 in the world even stock, this is clearly fake. Who ever did the CGI's did a great job.

:pop:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Very good races. About what I expected. Cobra should be making close to if not the more than the 5.0, correct? I'm not fluent on the typical Cobra mods = numbers game.

Zemedici

Established Member
Very good races. About what I expected. Cobra should be making close to if not the more than the 5.0, correct? I'm not fluent on the typical Cobra mods = numbers game.

I call bullshit sir. Every mustang guy should know what cobras gain from mods. It is after all, the fearless leader.

/sarcasm :D good runs OP.

musclefan21

Established Member
cobra driver sucked, it was heated soaked with a bad tune. with all that into consideration, i expected that out come.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member

A pullied cobra SHOULD easily walk a cai, exhaust, tune coyote. That blue GT is just a freak!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I call bullshit sir. Every mustang guy should know what cobras gain from mods. It is after all, the fearless leader.

/sarcasm :D good runs OP.
:lol1: I should know because I wanted a Cobra for the longest time before I bought my 5.0.

A pullied cobra SHOULD easily walk a cai, exhaust, tune coyote. That blue GT is just a freak!

I had that feeling, but wasn't sure. I was thinking that Cobra should be good for 420 or more whp compared to the 5.0s likely 390ish

musclefan21

Established Member
:lol1: I should know because I wanted a Cobra for the longest time before I bought my 5.0.

I had that feeling, but wasn't sure. I was thinking that Cobra should be good for 420 or more whp compared to the 5.0s likely 390ish

average 2.8 pullied cobras make 450rwhp

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Loved the paddling! Haha...

Noticed the 5.bro would shut down as soon as you would start pulling on top...

Nice to see the cobra pull the stronger of the two 5.slows..:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread