Remarkable Story about Emma

PureStang

Established Member
This is Emma and she is 8 years old. She has acute lymphoblastic leukemia, diagnosed in 2010. It had relapsed twice. She was one of my friends "THON" Child for the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance MaraTHON, and I briefly met her during the marathon. This past year, PSU raised over $12 million.

THORG_banners_finaltotalreveal_0.jpg

It's pretty amazing the medical advances we have made.

I thought that we have a few kind hearted souls here and thought this 4 minute video would be cool to show.

Doctors Take A Long Shot And Inject HIV Into Dying Girl. The Reason Why Will Amaze You.

EDIT: i know there is a lot of hate for penn state, so please leave those comments about he who shall not be named out of this thread.

Last edited:

Sick SVT

Established Member
Holy awesomeness! It would be great to see cancer cured in my lifetime. It has affected so many. Great video.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
This is Emma and she is 8 years old. She has acute lymphoblastic leukemia, diagnosed in 2010. It had relapsed twice. She was one of my friends "THON" Child for the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance MaraTHON, and I briefly met her during the marathon. This past year, PSU raised over $12 million.

THORG_banners_finaltotalreveal_0.jpg

It's pretty amazing the medical advances we have made.

I thought that we have a few kind hearted souls here and thought this 4 minute video would be cool to show.

Doctors Take A Long Shot And Inject HIV Into Dying Girl. The Reason Why Will Amaze You.

EDIT: i know there is a lot of hate for penn state, so please leave those comments about he who shall not be named out of this thread.

That's amazing! Inject HIV into a cancer patient and have it essentially completely kill the cancer cells!?

Penn State may have raised money for this child but Doctor Carl June is from the University of Pennsylvania, not Penn State University. Two different schools entirely. The University of Pennsylvania is a very prestigious Ivy League School. Just an FYI.

Last edited:

PureStang

Established Member
Penn State may have raised money for this child but Doctor Carl June is from the University of Pennsylvania, not Penn State University. Two different schools entirely. The University of Pennsylvania is a very prestigious Ivy League School. Just an FYI.

Correct. I was just trying to personalize this post by saying I met Emma thru my educational career at Penn State. In no way was i trying to take what U.Penn has done.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
We should all be thankful for the absolutely brilliant minds out there and that they care enough to do whatever it takes to make these kind of advancements and breakthroughs.

Users who are viewing this thread