Remanufactured Engines

black04vert

Established Member
Looking for some input on remanufactured 5.8 motor for a 90 Ford Bronco. It's a daily driver looking to replace the tired engine in it now. Some companies advise 3yr/100k warranty, just looking for something decent with out paying an arm and a leg.

Anyone use a company they recommend.

Crigitine

Established Member
I sell Ford parts wholesale in southern California, and sell engines that are offically recognized by Ford and are remanufactured to OEM specs. They come with a 3 year/100k warranty, which covers both parts AND labor, which is something a lot of aftermarket companies don't offer. Hit me up via PM with some contact information and I can get you a quote on it!

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
I sell Ford parts wholesale in southern California, and sell engines that are offically recognized by Ford and are remanufactured to OEM specs. They come with a 3 year/100k warranty, which covers both parts AND labor, which is something a lot of aftermarket companies don't offer. Hit me up via PM with some contact information and I can get you a quote on it!

+1 to FQR

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I sell ATK engines at my store and have had GREAT luck with them. Three year unlimited mile warrenty. Everyone that has got them said there stuff had more power than when it was brand new. I'd stay away from Jasper personally my experience has been they will tell you one thing when you buy but it may be a whole different story when it comes warrenty time. Also I wouldn't recommend Marshall.

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
My side gig is a manager at Advance auto Parts.

We can get reman motors for pretty cheap and haven't had any major complaints about the one's we've sold. All are tested with a leakdown and proper lubrication

Call around for prices, and match them with warrantys

Users who are viewing this thread