Remains of U of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts found...killer was illegal immigrant

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure, as we speak/type, liberals are preparing an apologetic press release and/or getting ready for the MSM apology tour.

scott_0

Established Member
Dems and liberals won’t bat an eye, that poor girl and her family, you just knew when she wasn’t located within a day or so, she was dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MG0h3

Established Member
Hey at least he was being held on an ICE detainer, according to the news anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CGLhawk260

Established Member
CNN has the story on the right hand side: And he's a "undocumented immigrant" can't use Illegal !
Man leads police to body, faces murder charge in Mollie Tibbetts case

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Each time this happens I await the day karma strikes prominent pro-illegal alien democrats when the victim ends up being their child. That's what needs to happen in order for them to open their eyes.
100%. Either a son or daughter, wife or husband.
Once that happens,...maybe then they'll realize how moronic they have been in the past supporting illegal immigration.

bullitt2735

Established Member
Tragic and terrible yes, and I'm not pro illegal alien at ALL we definitely have a MAJOR problem with it financially....but DATA shows that they haven't greatly increased the crime rate and illegal immigrants have a lower crime rate.....

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Did anyone catch the bull shit story he fed law enforcement that he blacked out after she threatened to call the police, then woke up where the body was found?
Total horse shit. At least the family has an answer now and can move on to the grieving process.
Officials said he may have been living in the area for 4-7 years.
They should paralyze him and throw him to the hogs. Let them eat him alive.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Did anyone catch the bull shit story he fed law enforcement that he blacked out after she threatened to call the police, then woke up where the body was found?
Total horse shit. At least the family has an answer now and can move on to the grieving process.
Officials said he may have been living in the area for 4-7 years.
They should paralyze him and throw him to the hogs. Let them eat him alive.

Yeah just read that, some kind of blind rage or something. That dog won't hunt.
Maybe this will get the death penalty reinstated in Iowa.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Each time this happens I await the day karma strikes prominent pro-illegal alien democrats when the victim ends up being their child. That's what needs to happen in order for them to open their eyes.
Good chance it happened in this case because Iowa City is predominantly liberal.

Users who are viewing this thread