Remaining Parts off my '04 Cobra!!!

msdcobra

Cobra Shoppin'
Established Member
Updated forum of http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296453

2 days!!!!!!! remaining on all parts so make an offer!!

All parts off my old 2004 Terminator.

Drive train:
-Heat Exchanger = 400obo + ship
-IRS (complete w/ 8.8 diff, shafts, hubs) = 1200 shipped

Other:
-Hood w/ blanket(blk) = 300 + ship
-4 stock springs = 50 + ship
-Front and rear calipers w/ routers (stock) = 300 + ship
-ABS module = make offer

Misc:
Stock catted-h pipe, A/C Control Knobs, Mach 460 rear speaker box, Interior Trim Panels, Door Seals, Steering Column (wheel w/o airbag), Speed Control Unit, Seat Belts, Rear ¼ windows (left or right w/ 20% tint), Rear Window (5% tint), Driver door w/ motors & glass incld (blk).

(Prices are negotiable and parts must go).

email me at [email protected] for any pics or specific questions.*pricing for continental US*

Parts Unavailable:Engine, Tranny, ECU, radiator,seats, rad fan,front and rear bumper cover,head unit, front & reat steal bumpers, chin spoiler, all shifter pieces and tirm, dr fender,passenger fender, chrome rims, side scoops, skirts, girlle delter, rear spoiler, 3rd brake light, front hubs, windshield,tail lights, speakers, airbags, pedal assembly, shifter, air box, fog lights, gauges, catback, tank & pumps, shocks, rack & pinion, dash harness, and all hoses & lines not listed (steal or rubber)

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
How about side window tweeters w/ the cover, pods, and wire connector?? How much shipped to 90502, Torrance CA.? PICS, PICS? CONDITION?

msdcobra

Cobra Shoppin'
Established Member
CEE1NG_RED....only the driver side one's are avail. would you still be interested or are you looking for the sets??

Mike K.....email sent

lukem80...pm sent

whiplash306....selling as a pair...sorry

msdcobra

Cobra Shoppin'
Established Member
I'll have to check the cond' but I know I have it somewhere. give me a day or two cuz this work week is kinda crazy.

Black_Sunshine said:
Do you have a driver side A-pillar in the Charcol? Shipped to 15102.

Thanks...KC

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
msdcobra said:
CEE1NG_RED....only the driver side one's are avail. would you still be interested or are you looking for the sets??

Mike K.....email sent

lukem80...pm sent

I'm looking for the sets UNLESS you can have that driver size tweeter w/ pod and wire connector shipped for $15 to 90502??

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
msdcobra said:

Mike K.....email sent

lukem80...pm sent

Looking for a set UNLESS you're willing to sell me the driver's side tweeter w/ pod, cover, and connector wire for $15 shipped to 90502. Let me know what's up.

msdcobra

Cobra Shoppin'
Established Member
I'll check into that.

CEE1NG_RED said:
Looking for a set UNLESS you're willing to sell me the driver's side tweeter w/ pod, cover, and connector wire for $15 shipped to 90502. Let me know what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread