Relocating

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Good news everyone. I got a job offer. Finally, after three weeks of unemployment . . . I'll be moving to Greensboro, NC. I've already located an apartment; just trying to get the paperwork and details straight. Looks like move-in will be March 5th . . . and I'll have weekends off. After I get settled I'll have a party; SVT peeps welcome!!! I'll be an hour north of Charlotte on I-85.

:beer:

TrophyCar

Established Member
Yeah Kev I will be 3 whole hours closer to you, lol. I'm just looking forward to having my own space again, and of course visitors ANY time I want!!!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
cool, are you closer to G'vlle, South Carolina now? Want to help me work on my car? :-D

has anything else on your car broke? :p

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
cool, are you closer to G'vlle, South Carolina now? Want to help me work on my car? :-D

has anything else on your car broke? :p

Actually I'm closer now!!! I'm about an hour away. Been trying to get you to come up and meet everyone. I'll be a few hours away after I move. Current probs are a broken left driveaxle and a body kit in need of fiberglass repair. I could make some time if you want to meet up before I move. Sat I'll be in TN at the Dragon meet. Other than that, move in day should be next Friday.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
you should have moved to jersey we have plenty of jobs up here and the pay rate is better

And living expenses are so much higher too. :bash: I'll do just fine down here, thanks.

NeedaCobra, here's the link: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63367

The actual meet is mentioned on page two or three I think. lol If you wanna come, you're more than welcome. Or the SVT people in Asheville will prob be out Fri and Sat nights here in town.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread