Established Member
Updated pics...waxed her today!!

DSC_0146.jpg

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
ttt

*NO I WONT TAKE 15k FOR THE CAR, SO STOP SENDING ME USELESS PM'S*

Think your getting that offer because people are figuring in getting the car partially resprayed. Don't think they can be buffed out. Nice car.

SVTspeed

Established Member
how did the key marks happen?

In the pics i cant really see them. any other pics to show the length of them and where they are exactly.

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
how did the key marks happen?

In the pics i cant really see them. any other pics to show the length of them and where they are exactly.

Uhh someone walked up to my car, put the key to it and scratched it up. The first one which is the one of the front fender is about 2 inches long, the second which is on the door is about 5 inches long and the last one on the rear fender is about the same. I filled them in with redfire touch-up paint and it's less noticeable now.

Front fender:
DSC_0152.jpg

Door:
DSC_0153.jpg

Rear fender:
DSC_0154.jpg

BadBoy50

Established Member
Uhh someone walked up to my car, put the key to it and scratched it up. The first one which is the one of the front fender is about 2 inches long, the second which is on the door is about 5 inches long and the last one on the rear fender is about the same. I filled them in with redfire touch-up paint and it's less noticeable now.

Front fender:
DSC_0152.jpg

Door:
DSC_0153.jpg

Rear fender:
DSC_0154.jpg

Thats F***ked up man how can you key a car like that unless your a ricer lol.

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
Thats F***ked up man how can you key a car like that unless your a ricer lol.

People suck man, when I walked out into the parking lot and saw it was keyed...it felt like someone just ran up and kicked me as hard as they could in my nuts..

It really sucks too when you really care about the car and you take a lot of time making it look nice and someone just has to be an ass and mess that all up...it's beyond me.

pm me a phone number

You do not have private messaging yet...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread