Relist- 03 SB low mileage

wan2play

Established Member
He was bsing to kill my sale, or he was lied to. Anyway, I asked him to come see it for himself countless times. Never showed up. We are only 20 miles apart.

wan2play

Established Member
Buyer on Monday for 19,400. I am really itching to buy a whipple'd Cobra so I am not going to be holding out for more much longer.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Anyone looking for a better car??? Buy mine!!! Just a few thousand more and I'll throw in all the goodies, NOS, Bogarts, etc...

wan2play

Established Member
Anyone looking for a better car??? Buy mine!!! Just a few thousand more and I'll throw in all the goodies, NOS, Bogarts, etc...

Where is the FS thread? Post it up man. I gotta see this. Spraying w/o a built motor? Come on, a few thousand more? We make the same numbers without your spray. These cars are not worth more than my price. That is why most of them are still for sale.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Where is the FS thread? Post it up man. I gotta see this. Spraying w/o a built motor? Come on, a few thousand more? We make the same numbers without your spray. These cars are not worth more than my price. That is why most of them are still for sale.

Oh, I didn't know you sold yours...:lol::lol::lol:

wan2play

Established Member
I dont mind. Thanks for the bumps up ion the order? Its all fair game. Your comments or mine have nothing to do with the outcome of our sales. If someone has it in their mind to buy the car, he will. No one can say anything to change his mind.

There was a dyno sheet, it obviously got lost. Cobras, with the same types of mods as listed in my thread have consistently put out over 470+ bhp. So, I list it as 460-470ish.

wan2play

Established Member
Wow, the way this market is for the Cobra during the winter the car is going to sell at 19k tomorrow unless I wait it out.

Users who are viewing this thread