Reichard Racing Spacer install

CWD

Established Member
Jared, Thanks it did exactly what I wanted it to do. Quality piece for sure. I got the clearance on the fuel rails I needed badly plus the fuel pressure sending unit fits much better. The EGR hook up lined up perfectly too! Had to modify the hood liner at the front of the pulley but no problem. good decision to put it in while doing the Evans cooling mod install. Looks good too! appreciate the e-mail help too! :beer: Thanks Charles

ls1hater

Banned
I am thinking about installing this same spacer underneath my whipple. I am trying to get enough clearance for the addition of a direct port kit. I am wondering if I could fit the cups under the injectors if I install the spacer. I know as it sits right now my fuel rail is touching the whipple on the passenger side. HOw much did this rais the blower?

CWD

Established Member
.3125" raised

I had same problem on passenger side. Fuel rail was touching the plenum and I did not even use the back fuel rail bolt because of clearance issues. No problem now!

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
rr spacer

i bought the spacer, but looks as though i wont need it, the cpr fuel rails i just received are notched for the plenum and the kb 2.8h looks as though the plenum is a little higher,i think all the fitment issues have been worked out in updated products ?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I thought there was never a problem running aftermarket fuel rails with the KB. It is the Whipple that needs the spacer.

Users who are viewing this thread