Regretably Selling my Fox

4valvemach

Established Member
that sucks having to sell your 5.0 but the cobra is well worth the loss good luck.it took me almost a year to put my 90gt up for sale after I got my mach1 it was hard to part with her good times were had in it :(

bigwill306

Im Broke Bitch
Established Member
i felt the same way, i sold my 93gt a year and a half later. hated it but all i ever did was start it once a week, and drive it up and down the road a couple times. i wanted someone to enjoy it like i used to. we all move on to bigger and better things.

badhabit1

Established Member
Had to sell my 91' twin turbo vert. and my 02' Gt to get up the funds for the 03' cobra currently in garage. Was at the point where I was gonna have to throw alot of money at the 91' to keep things from breaking, still had a lot of stock drivetrain parts. That car was a whole bunch of fun though, bone stock appearing down to the pony rims. The term "sleeper" fits when talking about that car. Suprised many people.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
didnt you post this for sale ad in the wrong forum on stangnet as well dude.

ROADSTR6

Deficient SVT Poster
Established Member
Yeah, ShortThrow, I did. I guess this one will get locked as well. I didn't even think about the moderators viewing it as a for sale ad. It's not really. I just wanted to post up a link to some pics before it leaves the stable. The only pics I had available at the moment were in the eBay listing, so that's what I linked. If this thread gets locked, no hard feelings on my part. Having just bought the '03 Cobra, I'll be spending more time on this site. It's been very informative for me so far. I'm loving my "new" Terminator and this site. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread