Refurbished Electronics & Home Appliances

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Who knows where to buy refurbished product?

Also, does anyone know of places that BUY refurbished product? Specifically we have about 20k microwaves that we are trying to offload. If anyone here gives me a lead, I would be happy to compensate.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Who knows where to buy refurbished product?

Also, does anyone know of places that BUY refurbished product? Specifically we have about 20k microwaves that we are trying to offload. If anyone here gives me a lead, I would be happy to compensate.
My uncle Angelo could of helped you out if you had contacted me sooner. He's on sabbatical at cedar junction though. He's real good at offloading large quantities of merchandise.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
My uncle Angelo could of helped you out if you had contacted me sooner. He's on sabbatical at cedar junction though. He's real good at offloading large quantities of merchandise.

PM me if you think he would have interest. We have other inventory as well.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
You could try contacting various ebay stores like buydig. Buydig seems pretty reputable, and I nearly bought a tv from them.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/buydig?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2754

You could try contacting woot.com, they are a legit site sort of like groupon.

Or there is these guys.

http://www.theapplianceguys.org/home.html

Woot and Groupon are both of my clients lol. Not much interest in microwaves anymore. Big, heavy, and cheap products are a hard sell once you factor in shipping.

I need to find a distributor or some other large buyer. Not much meat left on the bone once you ship from CA to the East Coast. Appreciate the suggestion though!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Market them as a Faraday cage/chamber for all the end EMP people out there.

Seriously though, where and how does one obtain so many of an item?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I work for a company that refurbishes consumer electronics. We also have about 500 truckloads of assorted General Merchandise returns from Wal-Mart. We are trying to consolidate warehouse space and those two are the biggest space wasters at the moment.

g5lx9u

Attachments

• b0351006dc0c297ff78e099aa7d7e33e89e86311-1.jpg
    b0351006dc0c297ff78e099aa7d7e33e89e86311-1.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Are there like Walls bargain centers (or similar) around? When I worked for a soda pop company, we sent all of our short dated stuff there to get sold quick.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
My top 9 best ideas...

1. Have a yard sale, it is a great way to unload unwanted items.
2. Build a maze out of them and charge admission, this could be especially fun around Halloween.
3. Disassemble them and create art projects that you can then sell on Etsy.
4. Use the component pieces to build a spaceship.
5. Relabel them as televisions and sell them via car forums to unsuspecting marks.
6. Use them as cabinets to raise chickens in.
7. Fill them with random items and have a surprise sale, buy a Microwave and you could also win a prize ranging from a pack of gum to a diamond ring, everyone is a winner!
8. Dump them in the ocean.
9. Daisy chain them all together and turn them on at once, hoping to disrupt the space-time continuum and bring you back in time to BEFORE you bought the microwaves.

Users who are viewing this thread