Redo of my 93 Cobra

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
My car has been apart almost 2 years. (no time to work on it!) I re-powered the car with a new engine starting with a Dart big bore 8.2" deck block, 3.25" stroke forged Callies crank and CP custom pistons for 348 ci. AFR 185's were modified for more flow and a Holley Systemax intake completes the combo. I went with a race T trim supercharger with a modified aftercooler. 60lb. Injectors will be used for lower boost break in. Totally new fuel system starting with a modded 04 Cobra fuel tank, dual GT pumps in a cp-E fuel hat feeding PTFE Teflon hoses up and back. A new Tremec TR6060 Magnum and Spec clutch were also added sending power to a totally rebuilt rear with 3.55 gears and blue printed 04 Cobra carbon fiber clutched diff. Many more details and pictures to come soon!:beer

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
It's almost ready to start....finally!!!

The car looks great, I wish mine had black interior.

what EFI system did you go with?
Thanks a lot, it's filthy dirty but cleaning it up will be fun knowing that I can start it and drive it!:rockon: I'm tuning it with the stock ECM using SCT software and chip.

looks great....
Hey Jeremy, how have you been? What are you driving now? Hope all is well and thanks for the props...:beer: one more pic to add....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread