Redline tuning hood struts on sale

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I'm on my phone and can't see the install pics that well, is there any drilling required with these?

Mustang Redline Tuning Hood Strut Kit QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt-In 2005-2013
Part Number: HDGL20
Redline Tuning Part Number: 21-11024-02

Redline Tuning Bolt-In QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Strut Kit for all 2005-2013 Mustangs with a Stock Hood.

Redline Tuning has released a completely new design for their hood strut kits. Their new design for the stock hood is truly a bolt-in installation! The result is a patented bolt-in design that utilizes a fender bolt and a hole in the hood frame and operates as smoothly as an OEM system.

QuickLIFT PLUS Features:
- Black e-coated custom valved gas springs, made specifically for each application
- Progressive, slow release system; final few inches of operation, gas springs slow down extending rate allowing for a fluid lifting process
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Full color installation manual

*For use on stock hoods only!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
No drilling, these are the bolt ons.

Mustang Redline Tuning Hood Strut Kit QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt-In 2005-2013
Part Number: HDGL20
Redline Tuning Part Number: 21-11024-02

Redline Tuning Bolt-In QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Strut Kit for all 2005-2013 Mustangs with a Stock Hood.

Redline Tuning has released a completely new design for their hood strut kits. Their new design for the stock hood is truly a bolt-in installation! The result is a patented bolt-in design that utilizes a fender bolt and a hole in the hood frame and operates as smoothly as an OEM system.

QuickLIFT PLUS Features:
- Black e-coated custom valved gas springs, made specifically for each application
- Progressive, slow release system; final few inches of operation, gas springs slow down extending rate allowing for a fluid lifting process
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Full color installation manual

*For use on stock hoods only!

Thanks guys!

cluscher

Established Member
Can you get them painted from CJPonyparts? I like the plain black look but am not a fan of the Redline decal. Is it just a decal you can easily remove?

Last edited:

Nsssane1

Established Member
Can you get them painted from CJPonyparts? I like the plain black look and am not a fan of the Redline decal.

The quicklift is black with black hardware, maybe someone can chime in if the redline is a decal that can be pulled off. Looks like a decal in pics I've seen.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Chris, I had the same concern. I've tried to enlarge photos of them in order to see if it is a simple decal. I believe it is. I ordered a set (on backorder) and before they go on my car they will look stock, that is, no decal/sticker.

Go ahead and order a set. You know you want to...:)

moncho

Established Member
Thanks OP - Just ordered mine, not sure how to tell but there is an updated version that keeps the Redline strut from hitting the suspension strut tower body panel. Redline identifies them as:

STOCK_HOOD_21-11023,4-0X Version 2

Don't know exactly what the new version looks like but this issue was identified on TS by Grabber and was sometime ago so hopefully by now all shipments come updated.

Edit - Received my struts and installed them and very satisfied with them. Looking @ Grabbers write up on TS it looks like they are shipping with correct hardware to avoid hitting the suspension strut tower.

Cheers,
Ray

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I just installed the hood struts, it was a quick and easy install and there is no rubbing on anything that I can see. Also, the "redline" decals are stickers and should come off fairly easy.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Got mine today. FedEx/USPS I wasn't able to track because FedEx handed the package off to the Post Office and they delivered it,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread