Redline energy drink

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
Seen a rockstar thread a few days ago. Anybody know about this drink? They started selling it at my local gym recently and I'm starting to see many weightlifters drink it while or before working out?:shrug:

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Its way different than an energy drink per se. You are only supposed to drink 4oz at a time but IMO it last longer than a regular energy drink.First time I used it I felt like I was going to vomit the entire day.There is also alot of warnings on the bottle

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
Yeah, it is basically legal speed. Tastes like crap, makes you feel pretty bad if you drink the whole bottle. Your supposed to drink half to see how it will affect you and not drink more than 1 bottle every 12 hours or somthing like that. If you need to stay awake it works well. I tried it a couple times but i didn't like the way it made me feel. Way too jittery, my heart felt like it was racing, etc. Be careful.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
its similar to the spike shooters. probably like a million mgs of caffine.
they either make you want to vomit, crap, or give you a headache. not my idea of being ready for a workout if you ask me.

just get mentally hyped and try some argenine. it is a vaso-dialator that gives you a good pump.

too many people want to put something in their body to get a certain effect, when you can do the same thing in your mind. the body follows the mind.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
they either make you want to vomit, crap, or give you a headache. not my idea of being ready for a workout if you ask me.

just get mentally hyped and try some argenine. it is a vaso-dialator that gives you a good pump.

too many people want to put something in their body to get a certain effect, when you can do the same thing in your mind. the body follows the mind.

lets not go hippy or anything... if i shoot some steroids in my ass id like to see your "mind" keep up with the performance ill be putting out

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member

+1

Users who are viewing this thread