Redfire Billetflow DUB 2.93 nonslip pulley

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I was rummaging in my "junque" pile tonight and came across this extra pulley that I have. It's a non-slip redfire pulley in 2.93, for a Billetflow DUB system. Very light use, looks like it was used to tune on the dyno and then changed in favor of another size pulley.

$40 shipped anywhere in the Continental USA. This item is eligible for shipping worldwide due to small size and light weight...inquire.

0458e211.gif

91127867.gif

b70eb941.gif

JoeAsheville

Established Member
I E-mailed the pics...but that Hotmail address you provided might strip them out anyway. Let me know if you have an alternate address, thanks.

JoeAsheville

Established Member
TTT for the weekend boys.

Sale pending...might have a DUB hub and a 3.4, 3.1, and 2.93 (all black) available if the KB also sells.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
interested in the 2.93 and 3.4 if you are selling. PM me if and when you sell.

Cheers.

JoeAsheville

Established Member
Sale pending...one person has first refusal depending on if the KB sells as he has expressed interest in also buying the DUB hub. If the KB does not sell then I will need the DUB hub.

I know it's complicated...but if you're interested just post up expressing your interest and as people back out I'll go down the thread asking if you're ready to buy, and what's available.

Thanks for your interest...I'll let you know as soon as I get the KB sold or 12/1/06, whichever comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread