Redfire 03 Cobra

RedfireRed03

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. Redfire Red. Both interior and exterior have been meticulously maintained. 62K miles. Mods include:

Cold air induction
Borla cat back
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Baer Eradispeed front rotors
Weapon X coilpacks
MM full length subframe connectors
UPR Tubular K Member
UPR A arms
UPR coilovers with almost new Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustables
MM 4 bolt caster/camber plates
Polyurethane steering rack bushings
Rear end support brace
Polyurethane rear differential bushings
(Not Installed) Redfire colormatched Billetflow idler pullies and 2.76 blower pulley

PM or email at [email protected] for more information and pics.

100_3320-2.jpg

100_3322-1.jpg

100_3319-1.jpg

100_3324-2.jpg

100_3325-2.jpg

100_3343-2.jpg

100_3345-2.jpg

100_3327-1.jpg

100_3350-1.jpg

100_3351-1.jpg

100_3349-2.jpg

100_3348-2.jpg

100_3355-1.jpg

Last edited:

Glen

Established Member
Your private messaging is disabled, but I would like to see more pictures overall of this car. Could you PM me so I can respond with my email address, or post a few more here? I'm looking for a little walk around, interior shots and maybe underhood/undercarriage if you're feeling generous. ;)

- G

RedfireRed03

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea my PM's weren't working. I'm putting some pics in the thread, and I'll try to figure out the PM situation. I don't have any shots of the undercarriage, but I have one pic of the engine bay. If you want any more, just let me know.

RFsnake

Established Member
Beautiful cobra, GLWS.

I was wondering if you would consider selling just the pullies. If that's something you would consider shoot me a PM. Thanks.

RedfireRed03

Established Member
Maybe and explanation of this ^^ ? I'm assuming motor was replaced 5k miles into the cars life? Other than that she's a looker.

Oh hell, if that's all!! LOL. The previous owner damaged the original engine around 45K miles. He got a pull out from an older guy going to a Teksid 5.0 (that's why the engine has lower mileage), installed this one with his Master Mechanic friend, and sold it to go back to a Fox/LS1 combo. The current motor has ONLY seen the stock blower pulley. I've driven this car for almost 2 years, and it's even seen a few months of daily driver duty when my primary daily driver died on me. It is reliable, fast, and solid.

The previous owner and I have only used microfiber and Zaino products on the paint. It gets compliments anywhere I go. Thank you very much for the compliments on the looks and the honest input. :beer:

RedfireRed03

Established Member
Beautiful cobra, GLWS.

I was wondering if you would consider selling just the pullies. If that's something you would consider shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Thanks much. I'm a freak when it comes to my vehicles. LOL. If whoever buys it doesn't want them they're yours, but I want to keep them with the car for the time being. If it doesn't sell, I'll be putting them on.

RFsnake

Established Member
Thanks much. I'm a freak when it comes to my vehicles. LOL. If whoever buys it doesn't want them they're yours, but I want to keep them with the car for the time being. If it doesn't sell, I'll be putting them on.

Alright that's cool. Let me know if something changes.

Red Venum

Established Member
Have u fixed the rear end yet its not a big deal I was hoping u haven't if I decide what i want to do. Nice car glws

Last edited:

RedfireRed03

Established Member
It's disassembled right now. Just waiting on a second pair of hands to help drop the pumpkin, then reseal it, put in the new bushings and put it back together.

The more I work on it the more I want to throw on a Kenne Bell on it, so if someone wants it, BUY IT SOON PLEASE! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread