Redbull.....and Ford? F1 Content.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
They 100% don't. That's part of what makes it the most prestigious racing series in the world.
That and Monte Carlo, Spa, Monza, Senna, Schumi, Villeneuve (either one)

Then factory teams build the car to specs vs having all same equipment.....

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I pretty much stopped watching after the Schumacher era. Went to Indy to watch them way back, those V10's sounded insane in person. You would swear they were going to blow up when they first started the way they would pop and spit.
I remember going to Montreal 4x's during the Schumacher V10 and V8 eras.

The noise between the 2 were similar only because the v10 were limited revs to I believe 19,000 from a potential 23,000 Rpm.

People jumping on the F1 bandwagon today from the Netflix series really missed out on some great cars vs this Shit Era V6.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
As exciting as all this sounds as a share holder i cant see how this is on the radar right now. The stock is stuck in the gutter, there are numerous quality issues that need to be resolved and they need to simultaneously ramp up production and get cost out on the new lightning and mach-e to be profitable.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I remember going to Montreal 4x's during the Schumacher V10 and V8 eras.

The noise between the 2 were similar only because the v10 were limited revs to I believe 19,000 from a potential 23,000 Rpm.

People jumping on the F1 bandwagon today from the Netflix series really missed out on some great cars vs this Shit Era V6.

Users who are viewing this thread