red snakes

deadly venom

Established Member
i just picked up an 07 shelby...its black with red stripes and red int..and also has red badges..i am told this is a very low numbered car....true or not

deadly venom

Established Member
someone at the dealer ship had said its less then 60 with red badges....but i cant find anything on it...

que4dog

Established Member
Only 131 convertibles in 08. 0 coupes in 08. I will try to find numbers for 07. Do you have a coupe?

chimazo

Established Member
169 Ebony coupes in '07 with Red Stripe pkg, as it's called. 128 in white.
Anyone can buy the stripes and/or emblems, however, and add them to their car.

"Beginning in May the Red Stripe Appearance Package will begin production and will be available on any new 2007 Shelby GT500 Coupe with either White or Black exterior paint. Included in the special-edition package are Bright Red overbody and bodyside stripes, a Red and Black leather interior, unique red-accent exterior badges, including red-tinted Cobra emblems in the grille, fenders, and in the faux gas cap on the rear panel. Even the "SHELBY" letters on the decklid feature red accents. The Red Stripe Package also includes unique floor mats with a Red and Silver embroidered "Cobra Snake" logo."

There are other color combos more "rare," but either way, wouldn't change the value of the car, so hopefully you didn't pay a premium.

Users who are viewing this thread