Red Flag Laws

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
My rights won't matter if I'm dead, brah. Neither will it matter to my family if they get hurt directly or indirectly by me being a stubborn jackass.

You go feel free to shoot your way out of a police standoff. I'll be watching, popcorn in hand.

Also: Don't confuse my common sense and survival instincts for either complicity and/or complacency. I'm just smart enough to know that I can't fight when I'm dead.

Live on your knees rather than die on your feet sorta thing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I'll be realistic and say no one would probably get shot if they came to my house but it won't be a smooth transaction for anyone involved. But going out of my way to say how complacent I would be in advance? Nope. I shouldn't be the one having to contemplate if it's worth getting shot over, that is what the people passing the laws and knocking on the door should be worried about.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
If he didn't answer the door holding the gun he could've said he lost them all in that boating accident /sarc

Are LEOs required to wear bodycams there? If not, only 3 men know what happened and one of them is dead.

Due process does not exist anymore I guess

Users who are viewing this thread