Red Dwarf

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Does any body else watch this show? I used to catch bits and pieces of it on PBS when I was really young after episodes of Red Green. I was cruising through the "Watch Instantly" bin on Netflix the other day and found all 8 seasons, so that's what I've been watching lately. British comedy is bizarre, but it's a good show.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Only the greatest sci-fi comdey show ever made THANK YOU ENGLAND! LISTER RULEZ! & CAT ROCKZ!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mChRtRbws8w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mChRtRbws8w[/ame]

Last edited:

FSSNK

Established Member
Yeah I used to watch it to when I was younger, sme with the old ''Dr. Who" episodes, I liked it pretty good. Ever watch the old " Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy" series?

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Yes Doctor Who is a great sci-fi show but, you've got to be able to laugh too; I mean when my mom was a kid they said that in the future we would all have to wear space suits do the pollution being so bad, and in my brothers time that we would have flying cars too.

TcM-668

Ive always enjoyed RD. Been a fan since it first aired...

"Thats mine, thats mine, .. ewww, Would'nt want that ....."

Hope the movie is a little better than HHG2005 That one was OK, but lost a lot in translation.....

Juruense

Banned
Yes Doctor Who is a great sci-fi show but, you've got to be able to laugh too; I mean when my mom was a kid they said that in the future we would all have to wear space suits do the pollution being so bad, and in my brothers time that we would have flying cars too.
If I want to laugh I will watch The Young Ones, that Vivian is a hoot! :rolling:

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
When i was a kid we never had cable so I watched and fell in love with lots of British comedy shows on PBS. Some that come to mind are "Keeping up with appearences", "Mr. Bean", and "Are you being served"

also watched Red Green Show alot. that man is my hero

Users who are viewing this thread