Red Dead Redemption ANYONE play it on FREE ROAM

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I debated whether or not to get the $19.99 undead nightmare but I'm not sure if it requires the game you mention or if it is a stand alone game.

Damon03Termi

Established Member
I just bought the game a week and a half ago. I beat it and quit playing so much. I like killing everyone now.

CMIYC

Established Member
I always played that game on free roam. But only for about 30 mins or so til it got boring. Best part was using the lasso when riding a horse to drag woman back to the kitchen lol

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
When it came out we played in free roam all the time and either went to the mountains to kill bears/cougars (cabin near the river as since been named cougar town by our group)

or we got high wanted levels and fought off the army at the Mexican prison

easily one of my favorite games of all time

Stinger2011

Established Member
I played the crap out of it when I had it. It was just addictive running around the place killing every animal and skinning it. Those mountain lions and snakes are some crafty f'ers. Nothing like trying to complete a timed mission and then losing your horse from a snake or being knocked off your horse and killed by a mountain lion.

The story, graphics, and voice acting were great too. The ending was badass...Or atleast I thought it was the ending. I didn't know there was any more missions after you started playing as John's son, so I deleted my save file. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread