Red Bull give you BALLS...

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Big fan of the pear. Maybe I'm a weirdo. Wish they came in a bigger can, though. The dimensions are not cupholder friendly. Always liked Absolut Pear and tonic too.

dont think Ive seen the pear but then again I only drink the 8oz ones, seems they don't get all the flavors. The skinny can flopping around in the cop holder is a little annoying. I got started on just regular red bull and vodka back in college, don't really do that anymore but might have to try it with the citrus one.

the summer watermelon or whatever is decent

venmos1

Established Member
My first energy drink was redbull. then i moved onto monster. Its mostly the blue M monsters for me. But my fav is the gronk monster. to me it reminds me of redbull. I bought 2 cases of it 4 months ago. cant find it anymore except on ebay for like 9 bucks a can. But ill def go buy a few redbulls just for this. Not my favorite taste. I dont drink any of the other brands either. never tried the flavored ones. will have to try them. Good on you Redbull!! who is next to follow them?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The Tropical yellow can is delicious AF. The orange is good too.
For the first time since college, its going in my rotation of drink mixers.

will have to give it a shot. Noticed yesterday at the store that they have all these different flavors now... I usually will just drink it when I need a little kick, so flavor isn’t priority.

My first energy drink was redbull. then i moved onto monster. Its mostly the blue M monsters for me. But my fav is the gronk monster. to me it reminds me of redbull. I bought 2 cases of it 4 months ago. cant find it anymore except on ebay for like 9 bucks a can. But ill def go buy a few redbulls just for this. Not my favorite taste. I dont drink any of the other brands either. never tried the flavored ones. will have to try them. Good on you Redbull!! who is next to follow them?

I would do the occasional Monster, as I much prefer the flavor. At this point, i rather neglect flavor for a drink that does the same thing (bump in energy) and aligns with my mindset better.

venmos1

Established Member
I would do the occasional Monster, as I much prefer the flavor. At this point, i rather neglect flavor for a drink that does the same thing (bump in energy) and aligns with my mindset better.

Oh i agree. Im basing my past on the regular redbulls. have not tried the flavored ones. and by reading comments in here, i cannot imagine not being able to find one i like. I dont really get a "caffeine high" from any of them. I just enjoy the monster taste (esp gronk edition). But i will go out of my way as well to support people with these movements and ideologies.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The purple acai berry one was my jam.

Any time I start to really enjoy a specific flavor of energy drink they pull it from the shelves it seems.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
good to know - I’ll try that one next. Haven’t quite found one that Hits the taste buds just right.
have you tried the tropical flavor? Its the yellow can. That and the original are my favorites.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
have you tried the tropical flavor? Its the yellow can. That and the original are my favorites.

I haven’t. I have only tried the regular and sugar free. Didn’t even know they had different flavors until yesterday. Will put that one on my list.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Dog woke me up an hour ago and I’m not tired. Bout to slam this Red Bull I bought after reading this thread.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I do love Red Bull the most. Boom Booms in the Middle East which I don't believe are regulated are killer...as in almost killed a guy I was stationed there with. I don't recommend 8 in an 8 hour workday. Monsters are ok but I mostly drink the Coffee ones. Had a kidney stone a year ago and try to stay away from them. Not sure that contributed to it but that pain was pretty bad. Might remember the post I made on it...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread