Red '03-04 Cobra on I-20!!! ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I was cruising to GA from TX in the Vette and was right in downtown Shrevport LA and a redfire Cobra (with a Oklahoma license plate) flew by accompanied by a Camaro. I fell into suit and cruised with them at speeds of 100-120. The Camaro fell out and onto an exit, so me and the Cobra kept going. We finally got a straight away and I pulled up next to him doing about 70 mph. I dropped it to third and looked over at him. He dropped his into gear and we took off. I put about 1.5 car lengths on him before I hit 140. His car sounded great. Sounded like an X pipe-Bassani Catback combo.

Im just curious if you are a member of SVTP, your mods, and let you know it was fun. :thumbsup: X 10000000.

My mods are just a SLP Blackwing, LT headers, Bassani X pipe, and a Borla XR1 catback.

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Well i did say i was in the Vette... but to clarify it, I was in a red FRC with stock rims and loud exhaust. I could just barely hear his blower, so I dont think it had a pully.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Forgive me. I totally missed that part. Maybe due to your huge mod list on the cobra that you traded in. Some guy over on mustangforums.com said his friend bought it.

svt99rag

Established Member
Hmm I saw I-20 and red cobra and since I am on I-20 everyday in mine thought it may have been me but I am not in TX

StangJason

Established Member
:bs: the Cobra owner must not have known how to drive!

Just because whenever a Z06 loses to a Cobra this gets thrown or a "the Vette driver must not have known how to drive" gets tossed out there.

btw Nice Kill

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Thanks, fellows. As soon as I get back to TX, I will post up a video of the car and the exhaust. I love it. I thought it was going to be louder... but it isnt bad at all (but definetly loud enough). When im cruising 70mph at 1500 rpms, you cant even tell it has exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread