Recommened body shop in Springfield Mass area?

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I just moved to the area and damaged my Cobra while unloading it off of the trailer. I have insurance to pay for the repairs but since I just arrived I don't know where to go to have the repairs done on the car. Anyone have a suggestion?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Cant go wrong with Ricks Auto Body on Pasco Rd. I have also had Fathers & Sons Auto Body in West Springfield (just over the bridge). They're awesome too. I also have a very good friend that works as a painter for a busy shop in Windsor Locks right near the airport. PM me if you want his name.

willis414

Established Member
Yes, Ricks Auto body. Go see frankie he's a good friend also he's a mustang guy and owns a 03 mach one, so he knows what these cars mean to us. Tell him Jesse sent you there. Now there's two of us dsg cobras in the area. See ya out there- Jesse

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Go see Paul Serafin, the owner of Wizard Auto Body in Hampden. Nice roomy shop, state of the art paint booth, very talented people. Paul has done everything from Cobras to Ferrari's and is authorized to do work on many exotics. Prices are fair, work is outstanding. Paul himself is a master craftsman, and I've been using him for 30 years. He's a bit of a gearhead and he'll make your ride look like it just rolled off the line. Mention me... no problem, Mike Langieri with the black Lightning.

Mike

9secondlx

Established Member
cant remember the name of the place but its on the springfield/east longmeadow line.

if its even still there.

"ill show my age" if you go past where the old allen and cooley caldor denny plaza was on the right and head towards east longmeadow. its on the left down off the road.

if i remember the name ill post it.

here it is

http://www.bodyworks-unlimited.com/

Last edited:

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Thanks for the responses. All three places sound good. With these recommendations it will be tough. I'm leaning towards Rick's right now.

I've only seen one other DSG cobra which a guy in a car club I was in bought one day so they seem to be pretty rare. I did spot a yellow terminator driving around Westfield about a week ago.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the responses. All three places sound good. With these recommendations it will be tough. I'm leaning towards Rick's right now.

I've only seen one other DSG cobra which a guy in a car club I was in bought one day so they seem to be pretty rare. I did spot a yellow terminator driving around Westfield about a week ago.

its not driving anywhere ar the moment. He detonated the IRS at the track on wed night. Blew the back of the case right out and broke the ears off the mounts. When you feel the hop...Let out. I dropped him off a replacement complete IRS today. He works in Southwick and lives in Westfield. His Name is Joe.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Ouch! That sucks! I'll be down probably two more weeks. I'm taking the car to the shop tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread