Recommendations on throttle body and springs

nivek

Banned
I am going to purchase a throttle body and spring to lower. Whats the best throttle body and springs and who should I purchase them from. I have seen a lot of post about RPMOutlet and not to do business with them. Would you agree?

lifter213

Established Member
Yeah i'd stay away from RPM outlet. I'll never buy anything from them again. But to answer your questions...

Throttle body - Most either go with the Billetflow or the accufab. You can get the billetflow from billetflow.com or the accufab from southfloridapulley

Springs - I have the H&R super sports and i love them. I originally decided on maximum motorsports coilovers but changed my mind and returned them and got the H&R's. I barely drive the car as it is so coilovers would have been a waste for what i use the car for. I got the H&R's from tirerack.com and recieved excellent service. Ride really hasent changed with the new springs besides being lower now, i love them. Keep in mind the H&R's do lower it alot though. Heres a picture...

dsc00023519.jpg

valdo's toy

Established Member
If it were me, I've used the money for the T/B and plenum to port the blower, anyway Billet Flow seems to be the best choice for T/B's, as for lowering springs you can go the Eibach way although I prefer and use MM's coilovers in my car, remember to buy a set of Caster/Camber plates as well so you can dial your alignment the right way. Just my 2 cents, good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread