Recommendations for an INDOOR car cover

farmboy90

Established Member
Hi guys,

I did not order the car cover for my 2013. However I do want one as I cover my car when it is garaged. The car is garaged. I never cover it outside, so I need a good indoor car cover. I always clean the car before covering it as well, so I am just looking for something to keep dust out.

Any recommendations on a reasonably priced indoor cover? Is the Covercraft Dustop what I am looking for here (ooks like it is about $215 online)?

Thanks!
- Scott

Last edited:

Jryan3

Established Member
I have found alot of guys who like the Brenspeed cover. Pretty inexpensive, the only thing I don't know about is how it fits with the Shelby wing.

Car Covers

farmboy90

Established Member
I've always felt that you get what you pay for.
For indoor covers I prefer a cover made from lycra and having a soft fleece lining.

GT500 Car Cover

That's bad ass. I love that you can get dark blue with black stripes (to closely match my DIB/Black stripe car). :)

Now if they would only go on sale or if I could find a coupon code....

Last edited:

KsE

Established Member
That's bad ass. I love that you can get dark blue with black stripes (to closely match my DIB/Black stripe car). :)

i gotta get one :eek:

eagle eye

Established Member

I received my cover about 6-8 weeks ago. Don't have my car yet but will be ready to go when I do get it.
The cover looks great, grabber-w-black and Shelby logo.
Better price at Bangastang than at Shelby American and delivered to my door within 2 weeks.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
The OEM cover sucks. No liner or anything, I refuse to put it on ours, it's staying in the box simply so we can say we have it. We've looked into Covercraft for ours, it will be an indoor cover as well.

eagle eye

Established Member
The OEM cover sucks. No liner or anything, I refuse to put it on ours, it's staying in the box simply so we can say we have it. We've looked into Covercraft for ours, it will be an indoor cover as well.

I to had ordered a factory cover when I specked out my car but had read unfavorable reviews, so in the 11th hour I cancelled the cover and started shopping. I found Shelby American had the cover I wanted so I shopped for the best price. W/O the stripes and logo, you can get the colored cover for $299. It also comes with a very nice zippered storage bag with the Shelby name silkscreened on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread