Recommend Any Bikes??

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
Hey guys i just had a quick question for any of you that own a motorcylce. My dad and I just got our licenses after we took the MSF two week course. I think my dad has decided on a Suzuki SV650S but i was wondering what you guys would pick if you were in my position. I really like the GSX-R's but nothing more than the 750, also im not sure i like sitting that far downward. ANY IDEAS?????????

thanks, Peter

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
If you have the quality of restraint buy whatever bike you want liter bike or otherwise. If your tend to be a showoff get something smaller and cheaper because you will put it down atleast once.

BLUBLLS

As the others have said the Sv650 is a great bike. If you do want a sportbike I guess that is your choice, but just so you know a 600cc bike is plenty for the street especially if that's all that you intend to use it for. Anyone that says you will get bored on a smaller bike is full of crap or hasn't ridden a bike before. Just think of it this way. Would you think your car was weak or boring if it ran 10's? Because that is what the 600's will run. Also the feeling on a bike makes you feel like you are going much faster than you actually are until you get used to it. Either way you go be safe and please always wear a helmet!
Best of luck to you!

BLUBLLS

Another bike that isn't that bad at all is the FZ6. It is still poweful but it doesn't have the super racy seating. Go sit on some of the bikes and see how you like them.

Users who are viewing this thread